The University of Lagos, a Federal Tertiary Institution established by the University of Lagos Act, 1967 (as amended) CAP U9 Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2004 and having its main campus at Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria is desirous of embarking on digitization and indexing of student’s record 1990-1999 and 2000 and 2009 using its Auxiliary funds and hereby invites seasoned and reputable consultants to indicate their interest in the provision of the service.
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
The scope of service to be provided shall include but not limited to scanning, digitization, and indexing of all students’ records of the University for 1990-1999 and 2000– 2009
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
3.1 Mandatory Requirement
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) ,including Article and Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual Returns with CAC
- A Sworn Affidavit certifying as follows:
- The Company is not in receivership ,insolvency or bankruptcy
- The Company does not have any Director who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offences in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
- That no officer of the University of Lagos or BPP is a former or present director or shareholder of the company.
- That all information presented in the documents are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2014,2015,2016)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015, 2016) valid for 2017
- Pension Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014,2015,2016) valid for 2017 issued by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
- Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F) Certificate valid for 2017 in Compliance with Section 6 of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act,2011
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report valid for 2017 issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Company Profile showing Organizational Structure, Names and Resume of Key Administrative/Technical Officers, their Phone Numbers and Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications of the officers.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs) include Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (Indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV.The Lead Consultant- the firm who has the most relevant core competence for the assignment, must be indicated in the Consortium’s MOU). JV shall also comply with the mandatory requirements.
- Evidence of work experience as the main contractor executing or having executed a minimum of three (3) similar jobs over the last five (5) years
- Evidence of Registration/ Membership of Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria (Certificate should be attached).
- Any other certification shall be an added advantage.
- SUBMISSION AND CLOSING DATE
Two sets of the application should be submitted, one (1) original and one (1) copy version in A4 Sized paper, spiral bound, numbered serially and duly signed by your company authorized signatories.
The two (2) Proposals should be packaged in separate envelopes and sealed in the third envelope and boldly marked with the company name and project title, to be submitted not later than 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 30, 2017 to:
5th Floor, Council Affairs Office
University of Lagos
- OPENING DATE
The Expression of Interest document shall be opened immediately following the deadline for the submission at the University Council Chamber in the presence of all consultants and interested members of the public.
- Failure to comply with the above requirement shall automatically result in the disqualification of a consultant
- The University Management reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim made in the documents submitted by consultants
- The University Management reserves the right to annual the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and attributing any reason thereof.
- The University shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by the consultants in connection with response to this advertisement.
- Participation in this process and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is merely a precondition for the further consideration of the Proposal.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, FNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council